There are a lot of great things about living in Tyrone.
- With a low crime rate, good schools (part of the Fayette County School System), and a strong sense of community, Tyrone is an excellent place for families.
- Everywhere you turn, there are great restaurants.
- Tyrone is near the Line Creek Nature Area, a 70-acre public preserve along Line Creek, which offers hiking trails, fishing spots, and an abundance of natural beauty.
- You can have insurance carriers competing for your auto and home insurance business if you know where to look.
That’s right: insurance companies are battling for your business in Tyrone
How does that happen?
The thrill of the battle is what inspired us to create Get in the Ring, where insurance companies duke it out for your business.
When one company is left standing, everybody wins. Especially the customer, who gets the best policy at the best price.
Get in the Ring is the brainchild of Jim Bethea, owner of The Bethea Insurance Group, an independent agency based in metro Atlanta and with customers throughout Georgia, including in Tyrone. Get In The Ring embraces an industry-leading technology platform that finally gives consumers the no-nonsense information they need to quickly and easily find the best pricing and coverage for their specific needs. Few of us have the time or energy to go from insurance site to insurance site armed with only the knowledge they have of insurance companies from their catchy commercials.
Instead, all it takes is five minutes to fill out an online form. Based on your needs, budget, and history, a winner is chosen just for you in minutes.
If you live in Tyrone, Georgia, you should let insurance companies battle for your business
Want to give it a try?
- Click here for your instant Tyrone auto insurance quote
- Click here for your instant Tyrone homeowner’s insurance quote
- Click here for both auto and home in one easy quote