There are a lot of great things about living in Clarkston.
- Clarkston is often called the “Ellis Island of the South” and “the most diverse square mile in America” due to its high rate of refugee placement. Residents hail from all over the world, making the city a true cultural melting pot.
- Everywhere you turn, there are great restaurants.
- The Clarkston Farmers Market, held weekly, offers fresh, locally sourced produce and promotes healthy eating habits within the community.
- You can have insurance carriers competing for your auto and home insurance business if you know where to look.
That’s right: insurance companies are battling for your business in Clarkston
How does that happen?
The thrill of the battle is what inspired us to create Get in the Ring, where insurance companies duke it out for your business.
When one company is left standing, everybody wins. Especially the customer, who gets the best policy at the best price.
Get in the Ring is the brainchild of Jim Bethea, owner of The Bethea Insurance Group, an independent agency based in metro Atlanta and with customers throughout Georgia, including in Clarkston, GA. Get In The Ring embraces an industry-leading technology platform that finally gives consumers the no-nonsense information they need to quickly and easily find the best pricing and coverage for their specific needs. Few of us have the time or energy to go from insurance site to insurance site armed with only the knowledge they have of insurance companies from their catchy commercials.
Instead, all it takes is five minutes to fill out an online form. Based on your needs, budget, and history, a winner is chosen just for you in minutes.
If you live in Clarkston, Georgia, you should let insurance companies battle for your business
Want to give it a try?
- Click here for your instant Clarkston auto insurance quote
- Click here for your instant Clarkston homeowner’s insurance quote
- Click here for both auto and home in one easy quote