There are a lot of great things about living in Barnesville.
- Every September, the city hosts the Buggy Days Festival, a celebration of its historic significance in the buggy industry. The festival features arts, crafts, a parade, and a car show.
- Everywhere you turn, there are great restaurants.
- The area surrounding Barnesville is largely agricultural, with peach and pecan orchards and fields of crops.
- You can have insurance carriers competing for your auto and home insurance business if you know where to look.
That’s right: insurance companies are battling for your business in Barnesville
How does that happen?
The thrill of the battle is what inspired us to create Get in the Ring, where insurance companies duke it out for your business.
When one company is left standing, everybody wins. Especially the customer, who gets the best policy at the best price.
Get in the Ring is the brainchild of Jim Bethea, owner of The Bethea Insurance Group, an independent agency based in metro Atlanta and with customers throughout Georgia, including in Barnesville, GA. Get In The Ring embraces an industry-leading technology platform that finally gives consumers the no-nonsense information they need to quickly and easily find the best pricing and coverage for their specific needs. Few of us have the time or energy to go from insurance site to insurance site armed with only the knowledge they have of insurance companies from their catchy commercials.
Instead, all it takes is five minutes to fill out an online form. Based on your needs, budget, and history, a winner is chosen just for you in minutes.
If you live in Barnesville, Georgia, you should let insurance companies battle for your business
Want to give it a try?
- Click here for your instant Barnesville auto insurance quote
- Click here for your instant Barnesville homeowner’s insurance quote
- Click here for both auto and home in one easy quote