Make Insurance Companies Get in the Ring to Fight for your BusinesS
If you’re looking for auto insurance in Atlanta, the best way to start is by ringing the bell for the Main Event.
When carriers compete for your business, you win!
Understanding auto insurance
Accident Coverage you should consider
Because vehicle ownership risks are numerous, you will need multiple types of coverage within your auto policy. The most essential are:
• Liability Insurance: When an accident is your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
• Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
• Property Damage Liability Coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
• Collision Insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
• Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
• Medical Payments Coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills and sometimes will cover other losses, such as lost income.
• Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Georgia is an at-fault insurance state, which means that drivers who cause wrecks must pay for both their own damage costs and those they cause to others.
Liability insurance is the benefit that will help you repay those third parties. All policies purchased in Georgia must contain at least:
• $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
• $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
• $25,000 property damage liability coverage per accident
Don’t forget, however, that there are numerous unique risks that your specific vehicle might face. You might need more expansive benefits, such as:
• Roadside assistance
• Rental car reimbursement
• Custom parts coverage
• Replacement cost vehicle coverage
• Vanishing deductibles
• Gap insurance